At the Miami Spine Institute, located within the Miami Institute for Joint Reconstruction, Dr. Rajadhyaksha & Dr. McCarthy believe in using the least invasive treatment options possible to empower patients and restore an active lifestyle.
Noninvasive treatments include pain management, rehabilitation, and physical and occupational therapy. When surgical intervention is needed, Dr. Rajadhyaksha and his team use the latest in technology and innovation to perform the least invasive surgery possible with the most effective and safe results.
Minimally invasive microsurgical techniques are used on an inpatient or outpatient basis for certain interventions, including discectomies (removal of a disc from the spine), while major surgical approaches are available for more complicated problems. Dr. Rajadhyaksha performs spine surgeries at the new state-of-the-art, technologically advanced operating rooms at Baptist Hospital, Doctors Hospital, Kendall Regional Medical Center, and South Miami Hospital.
Conditions We Treat:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disks
- Spine Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spine Disease
- Congenital Spine Disorders
- Metastatic Tumors
Procedures We Perform:
- Microlumbar Discectomy Through the MicroscopeLumbar Fusion
- MIS Lumbar Fusion – ALIF, TLIF, XLIF, Axia-lif
- Percutaneous Pedicle Screws
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Motion Preserving Laminoplasty
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Total Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Total Disc Replacement
- Spine Trauma and Fractures
- Scoliosis Correction
- Minimally Invasive Pain Management Procedures Including:
- Lumbar and Cervical Facet Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Epidural Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
If you’re tired of living with back or neck pain, schedule a visit to the Miami Institute for Joint Replacement by calling (305) 595-1317 or use our convenient online appointment request form.